Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome To My Mind

Well, I've never been much for journals, though the thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion that I should keep one. But sometimes, you just have to put things into words. And sometimes, those words should be shared. This blog is here just for that purpose.

Those of you who chose to enter this realm beyond reality, prepare yourself. I'm not a typical person. You will find no lies here... Only the truth, the whole truth, the hurtful truth, the happy truth... in other words, the pure and unadulterated truth.

I may write about people I know, but I shall let their names go unmentioned. I might also write about my children, my hobbies, my college life, or other things. If you want to know me, then you may enjoy taking a stroll through my mind. If you don't... I suggest you leave.

Well, enjoy yourself. Lets see how long I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment