Sunday, August 22, 2010

One of THOSE Days

Have you ever had one of those days where it just starts off on the wrong foot, and you keep trying and trying to tell people one thing, and they either blow you off or take it the wrong way and give you back attitude that just makes it worse?

Honestly, I've never seen anyone twist words so much to put me at fault. Well of course, it has to be my fault, since it isn't my friend's. They have an idea I don't like, but after I think about it I decide it just might be a good idea, and all of a sudden I'm claiming credit for the idea when I bring it up again. Not to mention they decide they want to be a part of everything I do, no matter how minor the matter, or how time sensitive it is, yet they deliberately leave me out of what they are doing for no better reason than I said "call if you need me" rather than "please make sure to ask me what I think, cause I want to be involved!"

Oh yes, that is my fault.

It is childish and needy to demand I wait for you to show up in order to get something done. I do not demand this of you. You should not demand this of me.

Check your bags of jealousy, rage or whatever other emotions are at the door before you come back, thank you very much.

And before you start anything else, you said hurtful things to me too. So of course, having had a bad day, I made a remark that would make you shut up and think for a minute. You can avoid talking to me as much as you like, but you have left a scar here. First for letting the matter stew rather than skimming it when it was simply at the surface, then for lying about the matter in the second place when it was obviously a bother, third for accusing me of things that were entirely in your mind and would never have festered if you would drop that sarcastic defense system of yours and actually open your mind, fourth for not listening when you demand to be listened to, and most importantly of all, for your jealousy.

Damn you for your jealousy. Damn you for your rage. Damn you for twisting things in your mind so it is so crystal clear to you that you are being screwed when you're not.

It isn't about you. Get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment