Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still Twisted

Well, I have proudly managed to go most of the day without thinking about you, but once I close my eyes, I am unable to sleep without seeing you demanding everything and giving nothing back except your contempt. I don't know why you are trying to take away something from me. I have been doing these things longer and without requiring anything from you. You didn't seem interested. You never bothered to ask to be included in the small details that really don't matter in the long run. But it appears that it has.

And you are still playing the sulky child. Run off and hide! Your feelings got hurt! Oooh, well, so did mine. Never once did you consider that I've been doing this on my own long before you arrived. Rather than ask to be included, you wait and let everything fester and then send me a list of demands. Now it feels like I have to ask your permission to do anything at all, and that does not sit well with me.

I may be good at sensing when someone is upset with me, but I am not and never will be a mind reader. I've never lied to you. Never deliberately excluded you from anything. Any exclusion was your fault for not putting yourself forward and asking first. I should not have to tell you my plans first unless it is a major change that will affect everyone. Why do you demand this? The only reason I can think if is that you are jealous. So you are going to go off and play the child who doesn't want to play nice, and gets mad because they think they didn't get their fair share.

Go play then. I want no part of this attitude. Don't bother coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment